News & Communications
Calendar of Events
Check out our Calendar for the latest Club Events and Dinner Menus.
Through May 2019
Club Dinners & Desserts!
- Friday Nights Suppers
- Something new and delicious is offered nearly every Friday night! Served from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. (or until gone).
- Saturday Night Dinners
- The pizza crew offers their delicious Homemade Pizzas on the second Saturday of each month, from 6–8 p.m. (Carry-outs available 5–8 p.m.)
- Our Fish Fry is generally on the third Saturday of each month. Come on in for some tasty fish, sausage, fries, hush puppies, and mac & cheese. Serving from 6–8 p.m.
- A Broasted Chicken Dinner will be served from 6-8 p.m. on the last Saturday of each month.
- Taco and Tequila Tuesdays
- On Tuesdays, join us for $1 walking tacos, $2 Cuervo margaritas, and $2 tequila shots (Cuervo or 1800).
- Wing Night
- Broasted Chicken Wings, fried mushrooms, fried cauliflower, and wedge fries will be served Thursday evenings from 5:30–7:30 p.m starting September 19th. By far the best wings in town.
- Charity of the Month
- The Auxiliary is selling desserts on meal nights for a select charity each month. Drop by for home-made pies, cookies, cakes, and brownies to help the effort.
- Friday Nights Suppers
- The Eagles club is a member-driven club – a few folks can’t do it all. Please consider what you could do to help. Working with your friends as a team for a worthy cause is not only a great way to help others or the club, it is also a lot of fun. Plan a party, cook a meal, run a game, donate your skills – so many options! We even have several committees for which you can volunteer your time, ideas, or raffle items. Please talk with one of the club officers or sign up at the bar if you have time, talents, or ideas to share.
- The forms for both the State and Local scholarships are available behind the bar. These scholarships are for children and grandchildren of our members so please take advantage of them. Completed forms should be turned in to Worthy Secretary John Roberts as soon as possible!
- We are raffling off a year of free dues for 50 cents. See the “Dues Board” available at the bar. Winners get their dues paid for the upcoming year. Repeat winners can have dues paid for the following year, or they can donate to another Auxiliary or Aerie member. Proceeds benefit our “New Roof Fund.”
- Drink chips are available at the club! Chips are worth $1.75 and can be redeemed toward the purchase of a drink at the bar (if you order a more expensive drink, you will need to pay the difference).
- Do you have an idea or suggestion and need to talk to the Trustees? They are holding office hours at the club Sunday mornings at 10 am.
The Newsletter has Gone Paperless
- Prefer to get your Eagles Newsletter by Email? Go to our website and sign up Online, call the Club, or give us sign up at the bar. In an effort to save money, we have discontinued postal mailing the newsletter, unless we receive a specific request from you to do so. We have many alternatives - a copy can be E-mailed, paper copies can be picked up at the club, or you can view/download/print it from the Eagles Facebook page or the website. You can sign up for E-mails right from the Tipp City Eagles Aerie 2201 home page!
- Special hours for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day are 11am-6pm.
- The club will be closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. The club will close at 6 pm on Christmas Eve. The club will open at 9 a.m. on New Year’s Day.